Hunters Woods Elementary School Family Engagement Survey Results
For the first time, Fairfax County Public Schools conducted a division-wide Family Engagement Survey. The survey was administered March 24 – April 12, 2019 to all families with students in grades K-12.
All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
We are proud that families at Hunters Woods reported:
- 97% feel that my school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures.
- 97% feel that my child feels safe at school.
- 96% feel that there are opportunities for me to volunteer at my child’s school.
- 95% feel welcome at my child’s school.
- 95% feel that my school is safe.
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.